Please mind the gap. The presentation gap.
Too many speakers, step on stage, and fall into the gap. The gap is a trap of giving far too much information to the audience. Once in that trap your audience becomes overwhelmed and never takes action on the message.
The gap sucks and must be avoided at all costs.
On the show today, I’ll show you how to keep out of the presentation gap and instead write a speech that gives the audience a bite-sized experience of you and your business.
- My least favorite TED talk of all time…you’ll be surprise who I think sucked
- What is the presentation gap
- Why the gap is so stinking bad for your audience
- Two ways to avoid the presentation gap
- The one thing I wish people would STOP doing to the audience