You’ve heard the speaking tip:
Know your audience
Have you ever thought “how the heck am I going to do that?” Most blog posts and article tell you why you need to understand your audience, but they don’t tell you HOW.
And if they tell you how, they have you chasing down the wrong information. The type of information that provides you with very little insight about your audience for the vast amount of leg-work that you have to do to get access to it.
In this episode you’ll find out:
- why it’s critical to know your audience before you prepare your presentation
- how to start mapping out the journey your audience embarks on during your presentation
- why Google may not being your best option for audience research and the correct tool to use instead (hint: it’s always with you)
- the game changing question you must answer about your audience before you write one word of your speech.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Check out Social Media Manager, Tracey Warren, at Read, Set, Grow CEO
- The Rebel Speaker Facebook Group – Come join the community of instigators, renegades, and rebels out to make an impact with their message.