I’ll put your webinar in my calendar. I’ll even attend the webinar LIVE.
That’s how I roll. If I believe in your cause, I’ll show up.
Then I’ll hang up as soon as you start with that trite webinar formula. You know the formula:
- Start with witty banter about your day
- “You know you’re in the right place if” diatribe
- Turning point story time – give me your rags to riches tale
- Content – finally – what I came here for!!
- The offer
- Final piece of content (or a contest) that keeps your listeners hanging on to the end
I don’t know who is selling that template, but it’s time to stop the webinar insanity.
This formula is squandering the most persuasive trigger that you have going for you. Ironically, you don’t even know you’ve got it going on.
Embrace your communication rebel. It’s time to kick this webinar template to the curb because it’s killing your persuasiveness and your business.
Listen and find out the exact moment I bailed from a webinar that I was psyched about attending, how this formula undermines your persuasiveness, and most importantly what to do instead.
Want to break the rules like an artist? Download The Sweet Spot - my process for customizing your webinar, presentation or teleseminar so your message collides with what your audience needs to create a crazy amount of value (and move your audience to act…who doesn’t want some action?)